June 18, 2013

So Much has happened part II



So after we got home from Spokane, it was mainly just hanging out with Melissa and her kids. We swam, played toys, and had so much fun! They are so cute and I will miss them the next few years while they live in Miami.  Here are some pictures of my time with them. 
Jackson holding Charlie

Messy Jane eating Oatmeal

Me and baby Jane



Melissa holding baby Jane
Me and Jane

Hannah, Jackson, Me, and Jane

Hannah, Jackson, Me, and Jane

I can't wait to go to visit them in Miami in July!

The night before graduation, I went to Zach Clegg's house. He was having a BBQ party for all of our friends! It was so much fun! 

The whole crew, Courtney Shaeffer, Me, Ruby Matesen, Zoe Jefferies, Tessa Gardner, Carly Bierman, Weston Smith, Jake Knight, Zach Clegg, Lu Filipe, Dane Jensen, Donald Kirk, Lexi Fornelieus, Jake Vanbourem

silly faces everyone!

Me, Ruby, and zach's little sister's bunny












On Thursday, June 6, 2013, It was graduation! I can't believe it finally came! It was at 10 o'clock in the morning.  I met up with my cute girlfriends at Courtney Shaeffer's house.  We all had our caps, gowns, and tassels ready.  Courtney's mom drove us up to the Huntsman Center and we found our graduating class, along with many excited and proud teachers and parents lining the sidewalk.  It was such an exciting day!  Here are some pictures


Me and Alice 

Me, Tessa, Weston, Hunter, Ruby, and Zoe

Tessa, Ruby, Me, and Zoe

Mom and Me

Tessa, Zoe, and Me

Me and Alice

Grace Gardiner and Me (our big brothers Jeff and Ben have been best friends for a long time, so we sent them this picture. They are both serving missions right now and come home this summer!)

I did it!

So Melissa brought her kids, and this pretty much sums up how they felt about graduation.  Long, Hot, and Boring. It was 100 degrees outside that morning. They did enjoy lunch afterwards though! 


Courtney, Taylor, Me, and Carly

Lu, Me, Carly, Courtney, Zoe, Ruby, Taylor, and Tessa

Me and Courtney





Love these girls more than life!

The best friends anyone could EVER ask for









I love my six girls more than anything! I know that we will stay friends for ever! They are the best friends I could ever ask for!

After graduation, Me, Mom, Dad, Melissa, Hannah, Jackson and Jane went to my favorite restraunt. (okay, ONE of my favorite restraunts) The Spaghetti Factory! It was so fun, we ran into Zoe's family there! Then we went home and swam! SO much fun!

That night was the graduation party.  Everyone met on the footbal field at 9, right before me and courtney went to Lone Star for dinner.  We had a good time laughing and talking.  Courtney wanted to save her left over chips but didn't have a box or anything, so she stored them in my graduation cap that she found in my car! haha it was so funny!



Everyone was at the football field when we got there. My whole family was there, even my grandparents!  They did some cermony on the field with the seniors, then they did a firework show! It was so cool! At the end a big olympus "O" lit up in flames! It was so cool!

Carly and Me at the firework show, and Courtney haha

After fireworks, the Seniors went and got on a bunch of buses. They took us out to planet play out in draper.  It was a fun ride, we played Cash Cab. The chaperones on our bus were Mike and Ruth Smith (Weston's Parents) They are so fun, I love them!  The place was so fun! There was a photobooth, arcade games, lazer tag, a magician, pizza, minute to win it, and at the end there was a hypnotist! It was so funny! Weston got hyptnotized and I have never laughed so hard in my life! I have a video of it and I will keep it forever! Love that boy! The Party ended at 2 in the morning and we got back on the buses to go home.  All the buses got back to the school.  Everyone was leaving on senior trip the next day and that's when the tears hit.  We realized that there were three boys there that it was time to say goodbye too.  They would not be going on Senior trip, they were leaving on there missions while we were on senior trip.  That was the last time we got to see them because we would all be on our trips when they left.  Nick Liddell, Parker Rassmussen, and Weston Smith were the three boys leaving.  The tears started immediately! About 60 of the seniors were just in the parking lot, hugging and crying! It was such a sweet moment!  Weston is one of my best friends and I hugged him about 20 times that night.  We went home after that, it was hard to leave.  Everytime we got a few steps away, we all would sneak back over and hug everyone!  

The next morning I was getting ready for senior trip.  Me, Tessa, and Hunter decided to go say one last goodbye to Weston and take him to breakfast.  We brought him letters, while we were waiting for him at his house his dad was talking to us.  Then all of a sudden his dad started crying! It was so sweet, he said he was sad because he knows that when Weston leaves, he will be loosing us too! We started crying with him.  Then we cheered up and took Weston to Einstiens Bagels.  It was good, then we took him home and talked for awhile.  It was hard to leave.  Then we finally said goodbye and left.  If we didn't have to meet at courtney's house for Senior trip in 30 minutes, I don't think I would have left!
Hunter, Me, Weston, and Tessa


Well that's that! Senior Trip is going to have to be a whole different post because there is so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment