September 15, 2014

Lake Powell and Josh's Birthday



Over the weekend, my family and I headed down to good ol' Lake Powell for Josh's birthday celebration! The beautiful scenery, perfect temperature's (water and air), and fantastic waterskiing water made for the most splendid time! Not to mention the corn dogs that made the trip that much more fantastic. More like funtastic if you ask me!















breastfeeding on boat = confused (hungover) baby









Those Corndogs...that view. My favorite.











Jeff found a two dollar bill at the bottom of the lake about 8 feet down. It was covered in algae and stuff but he cleaned it and hung it up to dry. Oh Jeff...

Happy 29th birthday JOSHUA C-DOT
I can't believe you are going to be thirty, flirty, and thriving next year!

xoxo
SHLYN

No comments:

Post a Comment