May 20, 2013

Senior Year

Here are my Senior Pictures! Enjoy!
I put a fact about me with each picture so bare with me!
1. My name is Ashlyn Nicole Christensen

2. I have 13 people in my family
(Dad, Mom, Melissa, Jack, Josh, Sean, Andrea, Lindsay, Jeff, Me, Hannah, Jackson, and Jane)
yes, I count ALL of my in-laws and ALL of my nieces and nephews, they are my family 



3. My favorite food is Cafe Rio and Pizzaria Limone

4. I love peanut butter and chocolate

5. I like to draw

6. My dream is to go deep sea fishing on the great barrier reef in Austraillia

7.  I love puppies, and most animals for that matter. Except Cats. 



8. I have Lutropublicaphoba (public toilets)
I have never EVER sat on a public toilet seat.  I always squat. 

9. In elementary school, most of my friends were boys.  We bonded over gambling and basketball. Yep, me and lot's of the boys would meet at recess at bet on every jazz games.  I think i made about $40 on the Lakers vs. Jazz game in 2004.  I was the only person who bet on the Jazz.


10. I immediately love anyone with a sense of humor.  I hate serious people. Laughter is what i am doing 99% of the time, seriously.
11. No athletic ability AT ALL. I like to do water sports in the summer (wakeboarding, surfing, swimming, etc.) I also like skiing, and walking.  But not competetively, any competetive sports I am awful at.  No balance, no coordination, no muscle, no patience. 
12. I have been to Lake Powell at least two times every year since the year I was born.  It is my second home.
13.  I am not good at holding on to secrets.  Chances are if you tell me a secret I will tell my friends.  I am good at keeping my friends secrets though.

14/  I consider myself a dumb blonde. 
for example:
No, I didn't know that the cigarette lighters in cars were actually lighters! I thought they were made for charging phones.  So one day, I was waiting for my mom in the car and I pushed in on the cigarette lighter and it started glowing red and i touched it. HOT!  It hurt really bad and I have a scar from it on my right hand pointer finger.  Idiot.

15. I love garden gnomes. I collect them.  My friends got me a garden gnome case from my iphone and i screamed at the top of my lungs with Joy.
16. My guilty pleasure is reality TV.  I "Keep up with the Kardashians" better than anyone I know.


17.  I have a fear of Sharks.  I can't swim in lake powell, let alone a swimming pool alone because I am  kind of nervous a shark is going to break through the sewer system and somehow get into lake powell or my pool.  When I was litte, I worried about sharks in my bathtub when i took baths.  By little I mean I was problably 11. EMBARASSING.  In Hawaii i went paddle boarding.  Me and my Dad went out far. Really REALLY far.  Then I started thinking about sharks. I had a panic attack, lost my balance and fell in the water.  I was FREAKING OUT! Then i got back up on my board and my dad started teasing me about sharks and pushed me back in.  

The next day I went on a helicopter ride over the Nepali Coast and saw a GIANT Tiger Shark.  I cried.

18.  Although I am not Athletic, I am very Competetive.  I am competetive over stupid things like "who has the most likes on Instagram" and "who knew school gossip first"  It gets to the point where it is ridiculous and I have to take a deep breath.

19. I have my Dad's Temper. If you push my buttons, I will snap.  The biggest thing that makes me mad is ganging up against me. I HATE that. I hate being ditched, inside jokes that I am not included in, and when people whisper to each other. I will either stay quiet when you do this and you will just fuel my anger level, or I will freak out at you and do someting stupid. 
20. I curl up my toes when I am nervous or excited
21. I am a deep sleeper. I sleep walk, talk, and swear.  

22. I have never had an energy drink

23. I don't like big groups of people.  At parties I get stressed out, even if it isn't even at my house or my party. I would rather have fewer friends that I know REALLY well than ALOT of friends that i don't know as well as I could.  The best nights are those spent wih my family or my close friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment