April 24, 2013

Keep Calm and Take a drive

It's Wednesday. The week is almost over! I always look forward to weekends, as if they were my birthday or something.  I love being with my friends on Friday nights until midnight, and sleeping in on Saturday morning until noon.  I Love going to costco with my parents to do the weekly grocery shopping. Me and my dad always ditch my mom though and go get the samples. It is so fun.  I look forward to relaxing nights with my family & friends on Saturday nights.  I LOVE WEEKENDS!

Today my parents left for San Fransisco, California for a short buisness trip.  They will be back on Friday. I'm excited to sleep in their King Size bed while they are gone and have a party. (Mom if you are reading this, by party i mean just me and Max doing homework and doing chores, not a real party.)

San Fransico, California

After they left, I decided to pack my camera, some blankets, and good music and get in my car and drive.  I drove to my high school.  They are tearing down the old Olympus this week because we just moved into the new Olympus next door.  I went and took some pictures of the demolition. 
It's gone



Oops sorry Visiting Patrons. 

When I was leaving, i decided to take on of the bricks of the old school.  I found one on the ground.
Here is my awesome brick from the old school.

After that, I went for a long drive.  I went up to the capital and drove around in the avenues for a while.  I love looking at the houses up there.  They are so fun and pretty! I love choosing which one I want, but i always end up wanting all of them. 

Utah State Capital Building


Salt lake City


Capital

Buildings, Downtown Salt lake City

After driving around downtown Salt Lake City. I went on a drive to Wasatch Jr. High school where I took these pictures from the overpass.  (It was a picture taking kind of day)


Mt. Olympus

Wasatch Overpass

Walking down the Wasatch Overpass

When I got home, I picked up Max (my dog) and headed to Cafe Rio for dinner.  I picked up my food and some for Josh and Lindsay too. When I got home I set up a picnic on the front lawn and ate with Max. My cute sister in law Lindsay joined in later and we had fun chatting and eating our food. 

Max

Max and some food

My Favorite.  Sweet Pork Burrito, Black beans, Enchillada Style. 

Some Diet Coke of course. 

Also my favorite, Cafe Rio House Dressing on the side. 

I am going to finish the night off by watching my favorite show ever on Netflix! I love Monk!




No comments:

Post a Comment