April 23, 2013

Senior Night ~ dedicated to Courtney Shaeffer ~

Today was alot of fun! I babysat for a family in my ward.  They have four kids. Sam, Jack, Jane, and Henry.  I only babysat Jane and Henry today though, along with Jane's friend Ava.  It was a good time, they are such sweet little girls! We played dress ups, had a tea party, and played princess pirate zombies.  They have quite the imaginations!
Jane and her silly face

Ava and Jane being crazy


After i finished babysitting, i went to the Olympus Girl's Lacrosse game.  My friend Courtney is on the team and it was senior's night so they had a small ceremony after for her and the other seniors.  Taylor, Carly, Tessa, Nate, Griffin, Hunter, and I had a good time on the side lines cheering Courtney and her teammates on, and OLYMPUS WON! Go Oly Girls!
Mt. Olympus

Nate playing Peek-A-Boo with the camera



We hate Ref's. Carly hates Ref's.




So Cold, So fun!





Courtney being honored



YOU GO GIRL!



Me and Courtney after the game! I Love You!


Back Row: Hunter Moseley, True Demille, Nate Mcdowell, Hannah Thatcher, Griffin Orme
Front Row: Taylor Jones, Me, Courtney Shaeffer, Tessa Gardner, Carly Bierman, Katie Nydeger

SILLY FACES EVERYONE!

Carly, Tessa, Courtney, Me, and Taylor



Taylor, Carly, Courtney, Me, and Tessa

Courtney and Carly
(LOVE THEM!)


Taylor on the sidelines
Courtney and her Big COOKIE

She is so pleased

After the game, Hunter, Tessa, Carly, Courtney, and I went up to Cafe Rio for a bite to eat. YUMMY! We had alot of fun! I took the picture of The Old Olympus on the way up.  They are actually tearing it down, which makes me so sad!

Goodbye Olympus!

Good Job Courtney! Thank's for a fun night friends! Love You!

P.S. I Found my new favorite thing today and it is called Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream!
yummy




In Honor of Courtney Adair Shaeffer







No comments:

Post a Comment