September 4, 2013

c o l l e g e



"Oh I don't wanna grow up, 
wish I'd never grown up
I could still be little
Oh I don't wanna grow up, 
wish I'd never grown up
It could still be simple...."

That awkard moment when I have been alive for 6,691 days.... 
Does that make me old?
I seriously don't know where the time has gone, I feel like I was sitting on the swing set at recess just yesterday, not having a care in the world. When my only worries were if I was going to get chocolate milk or strawberry milk at lunch that day.

first day of preschool

My first steps!

So now that I am sitting here, realizing that my blog posts are started to sound more and more depressing, I am going to get in a more optimistic mood! So HELLO college!

My First Day of School, Find Max (Silly Dog!)

GO UTES!

I have really been enjoying college. On Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's I have Sociology, Writing, Communications, and Math.  My day usually starts out with me hitting the snooze button. Typical, i know.
My first class is at 9:40 am and I usually get home around 3:00 pm.

On Tuesday's and Thursday's I work.  I am working at Fort Union Family dental right now.  The dentist is Brian Abrams.  He is Alice Abram's Dad, She is one of my best freinds since 3rd grade! Their family is also in my ward so I know them pretty well.  It is really fun to work there, I am excited to be a dental hygienist!

Last Thursday, It was the FIRST Utah football game of the season.  We played against Utah State University, and we WON!!!!!!!!!! woot woot!


Here is Jake Knight, Zach Clegg, Zoe Jefferies, Carly Bierman, Jeff and Me at the game! 
THE "U" Crew

So It has been a pretty good week, and I got to facetime my best friend in the whole world today!! COURTNEY I LOVE YOU! She is in Washington, which makes me sad, but she is going to be great up there!!!


I <3 COURT!

now time to GO TO BED




4 comments:

  1. Yay, you updated your blog! I love love love this :) And I love you!
    Shlynny's blog is awesome. Shlynny is awesome.
    peace and love from Washington.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog design! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Courtney and Tay! I love you guys!! Im so glad people actually read my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get whiter teeth. It would really help with my self esteem as well as it is more attractive to others. I need to see a dentist like yours. Do you have any suggestions for me? http://www.blackhurstdental.com/

    ReplyDelete