September 12, 2013

countdown QUEEN

I think everyone knows it. Ashlyn Christensen is the QUEEN of countdowns. Yep, I count down to everything. Last day of school, My Birthday, Summer Vacations, and Holidays.  The biggest most EXCITING countdown for me is always Christmas. I love Christmas so much! I don't think people realize how much Christmas means to me, I get so STINKIN' excited It's like a.... like a.... LIKE A LITTLE KID ON CHRISTMAS! That's how excited I get. My maturity level weakens and I turn into a five year old. When I was younger, I would get so overjoyed with Christmas spirit, the moment Christmas Day was here I would throw up from excitment.  Every. Single. Year.. Anway, Here is my Countdown chart for the day.

103 days until Christmas.
WOOHOO!

In other news, I went on a hike on Monday.  I went with my mom and dad and I know what you are thinking, THIRD WHEEL!!! But no. It was actually very fun.  We went to ensign peak, which is a walk up a dirt path more than a hike.  





Third Wheel Picture of the Year




I don't know how to spell tarantula, but that's one BIG spider!


So the third wheel date hike wasn't that bad, we had alot of fun! Plus we saw a tarantula and that was so freaky! I hate spiders, but I love hiking with my family! Scratch that...I hate hiking, but this time it was fun!!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. You are such a BABE! Love you and miss you tons. You look like hot stuff. You following my bit of advice and carrying a big stick to fight off all the boys with? Cuz if your not....you should be. Love you Shlynny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh ruby you just made my day!!! I love you so much! Haha i don't need a stick when i have max! Haha love you girl!

      Delete