November 9, 2014

Christensen California 2014

Ahhh dang. So much has been going on I have forgotten to update my blog the past few weeks. I hate when I do this.

I guess I will have to play catch up!

October brough California, Studying, and many fall adventures!

Over Fall Break, my WHOLE family headed down to the warm, sunny coast of Newport Beach, California. A little place I like to call, Heaven.

We had a blast playing on the beach, going to Knott's berry farm, riding bikes around Balboa, and much more in between!

I loved seeing all of my nieces and my nephew together, I loved seeing my very pregnant sister, and I loved having the whole family for a week in my favorite place!

And nothing beats going to Jane's corndogs with my baby JANE!























Jane obviously loves heights...




Can't wait to meet my second nephew in March 2015!







Oh my Jane.....

Clarissa

So Jane took the following three pictures....We got a baby photographer on our hands..









What a fun trip. I will never forget it.
Especially Jane telling Ella scary stories around the camp fire. Cutest thing I have ever seen.

XOXO
Shlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment