November 9, 2014

Halloween Galore

Yes I dressed Ella up as a pumpkin and took her to a pumpkin patch to take pinterest worthy pictures of her. 

Yes Courtney came to visit from Washington.

Yes I hit the dance floor with some of my favorite people.

And Yes. I bought a Harley Davidson shirt that smells strongly of cigarettes and beer.

It was a very. VERY. HAPPY Halloween. Obviously.












I just had to post all my favorite's of Ella. How could I resist?

Halloween 2014 we had Batman and Catwoman...


A Biker Chick...


A family of pumpkins... (I think Charlie is embarrassed)


And A Bird, Darth Vader, Ref, Biker, Farmer Jones, Pirate, Batman, Catwoman, 
Mother Nature, Engineering Nerd, Cowgirl, and a Rachet.

(Zoe, Phil, Dubs, Me, Taylor, Tyler, Jeff, Carly
Tessa, Courtney, Anna, and Maren)




Making rootbeer from scratch with mom and dad. 

After hanging out at my house, me and my friends headed to a Halloween Dance called 
"Good in the Hood" and then watched a scary movie at my house.

Happy Halloween!

We all know I am secretly happy Halloween is over because it means we are a step closer to CHRISTMAS!

xoxo
SHLYN



No comments:

Post a Comment