December 14, 2014

It's the best time of the year...

post finals pedicure. Snowflakes and all. 

studying with max.

Not only is is the most wonderful time of the year because of Christmas, but also because 
FINALS ARE OVER!

You know what that means? 

It's time to celebrate....All day everyday. From sunrise to sunset (and everywhere in between)

*CHRISTMAS*

24 hours a day.

So I took my last Final Thursday, and then headed to work. But the second I got home from work, Christmas break festivities began.

That's right.
Me and my cute mama hopped in the car, got dinner, and went shopping!

I love our mother daughter date nights that happen every so often when my dad is out of town for work. (It doesn't happen as often as it should, seriously, those two never leave each other's side)

Anyway.
We shopped til' we dropped. 
No seriously. I was exhausted, and after a long week of studying and working on repeat, I was ready for a long winters nap. 
Classic Christmas music in a nice warm bed with max, hot chocolate, and lights above your head.
Does that not scream Christmas?
(oh and that rhymed by the way)

I have already done so many thing's and the break has just begun!

So far I have...

Gone up to Main Street, Park City with Courtney the day she got here from Seattle. 
It was fun.
We always have a good time. 




Hung out with some of my favorite people/animals...




  

Seen the temple lights with my family...
It is so hard to get a descent picture in the large crowd at temple square. 




The most beautiful building on planet earth....Why go to the Eiffel Tower or Big Ben when God's home is minutes away? (and much prettier if I do say so myself)

THE CANDY WINDOWS AND MACY'S
I love these so much, I could eat them! 
LITERALLY

                  

cute little Ella was mesmerized by everything


I took family pictures for the Smith family...
(sneak preview) I can't even handle this.....

           Oh and I said goodbye to one of my best friends in the whole world for two whole years!
(technically it's not goodbye yet, but today was her farewell)
I love you so much Tessa! 
You will do amazing thing's in PERU!


The struggle may be real, but the picture is adorable!







XOXO
Shlynny





No comments:

Post a Comment