December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Thanksgiving was delicious! I ate at Stein Ericksen Lodge with my mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, todd, Janette, and the Halpin boys! Afterwards, I saw some kids sledding down the ski hill. I asked if I could try out their sled and they let me. The littlest girl kept reminded me "hold on tightttt!!!" she was so cute (and so worried about me...) Then I went. I plummeted down that hill like an avalanche! I flipped the sled, did a few somersaults, and slid down the rest of the hill head first on my stomach. I could hear my families laughter from the balcony of the lodge. Except dad and grandpa, they were yelling making sure I was okay. Gotta love sledding after eating your weight in turkey. 




And now Thanksgiving break is over. Tomorrow is Monday! I don't know how I am going to face school this week. UHHHH...... Christmas Break is almost here. Which means CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! Which luckily for means means Hawaii is also almost here!! 

Xoxo
SHLYN




No comments:

Post a Comment