February 1, 2015

There are so many BEAUTIFUL reasons to be HAPPY...

Let me give you the 2015 run down so far...

- School
- Work
- Study
- Sleep
- Eat
Friends (no not real friends, the ones on Netflix. Oh by the way, putting that series on Netlix is    one of the best decisions they have ever made)

That's about it. You may think it sounds boring, but honestly I am loving every minute of it. I am learning everyday that there really are so many beautiful reasons to be happy. There are so many little things I am finding each and every day that make me happy. 

Whether it is grabbing a Diet Coke with Carly, Dancing my heart out to "Shake it Off" with Ella, or even Watching Jimmy Fallon clips (over and over again)

Don't get me wrong, even though my life sounds boring and I should just drop out of school and become the crazy cat lady already, I have been having my share of fun!

Monday with Ella's have been on point:


nutELLA



All Dolled Up!


I went to the Ice-Castles in midway with Jeff, Carly, Livy, and Dubs! 
It was so awesome! 





Jeff and Carly getting artsy





The Bachelor crew:



SNAPCHATS:


      






Helping dubs with a valentine package for his girlfriend on a mission!














SKIING















FACETIMING THE STRINGHAMS:
seriously? Look at the weather! Look at that VIEW!




Babysitting:





XOXO
SHLYN

No comments:

Post a Comment