April 29, 2014

Goodbye Finals, Hello Summer


Thank you University of Utah for starting SUMMER break before April has even ended.  


Don't get me wrong, this year has been the best experience I could have hoped for! I have learned a lot through these first two semesters...and not JUST in those boring lectures! College teaches you a lot about life too. 

I have learned who my true friends are. For example. My Cats. Courtney, Tessa, Taylor and Ru are miles away! But nothing has changed with us! Going to the U together has brought me and Zoe even closer. And Carly, she has stuck by side through it all. Literally.


 As Carly would say:

"True Friendship isn't about me inseparable...It's about being separated and NOTHING changes.." 

    (Literally by my side always)

Not only have I been lucky enough to maintain my old friendships...I have also made some new friends along the way. 

I have been hanging out with Jeff's friends a lot since they all returned from LDS missions last summer. Of course they will always be like older brothers to me, I have become close to many of them. I can trust them, and consider some of them my best guy friends.


 I have also met Anna and Sydney. Sydney is on her mission now, but i hear from her a lot. But she never fails to make me laugh. We didn't know each other for along time, but from the moment we met we clicked. She even laughs at my lame jokes, and my oddness. Anna. OH ANNA BANANA! That girl knows how to make me smile! She knows how to handle anything! Even when I am my saddest, Anna doesn't just tell me to get over it. She PICKS me up and HELPS me get OVER IT! Whether it is making me laugh, having deep conversations, or helping me untangle my hair from Jeff's car window. (Yes that wasn't just an example that has happened before) I love Anna! 





I am glad i have met so many happy, inspiring people this year. 

I have also developed a little relationship this School Year.... Yes I have a love life now....

His name is Beau and he is 7 years old...he also he Carly's brother.




So hello summer 2014. Let's make it a good one! 

                         Xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment