May 3, 2014

He's Feelin' 22!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF! Thanks for being the coolest big brother anyone could ever ask for!

So today was Jeff's Birthday...and He turned TWENTY-TWO!! In the words of Taylor Swift, "I'm feelin' 22...." 

Me and Carly planned a surprise party for Jeff. We had Carly take him on a date, and while they were gone, I set up a party with snacks, pizza, drinks and cake by the pool. There was also some cute decorations and a spiffy banner. Then all of Jeff's friends came over and we surprised him when he got home with Carly from their date.  

It was a blast.





















































































Happy Birthday Jeff!

xoxoxo








2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! It was such a fun night... you really are the best sister ever. haha the last pic is probably my favorite.... Carly and Julio make it.
    Love you shlynny cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Such cute pictures :) Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you guys..looks like you had a blast! Wish Jeff a Happy Birthday for me!

    ReplyDelete