June 4, 2014

N i n e t e e n

So since I wrote last, Lot's has happened! I turned NINETEEN!! I can't believe it! My birthday fell right on Mother's Day. So the Thursday before my family took me to dinner at a Brazilian restaurant called Tucano's. Not only were we celebrating MY birthday, but we celebrated Jeff's and Lindsay's as well!
 Jeff's was the week before, and Lindsay's was two day's before mine. It was fun.
 Jeff, Lindsay, Andrea, Carly, Josh, Sean, Mom and Dad all came.
 Afterwards we opened some presents. 






Andrea looks like she ate to much at the restaurant!















Then I had my Birthday on Mother's Day which was fun too!
I went to my home ward with my parents. 
(sometimes it's nice to take a break from singles-ward)

Dad made hamburgers for dinner on mother's day. Grandma and Grandpa came over, Lindsay and Josh came over, and Andrea and Sean stopped by after visiting Ruth.









Jeff calls this the "Provo girl pose" when someone is taking a picture, he yells "Hands to Knees!" and bends down. 


Jeo even stopped by!
The Friday before my birthday, my cute girlfriends took me out!
We went to City Creek, ate at Cheesecake Factory (my favorite), and then went and watched my favorite movie. SOUL SURFER.

Love my friends more than life...








They got me an ICE CREAM MAKER!!!





Thanks cute friends. I love you. 

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment