June 4, 2014

E l l a J a n e S m i t h

On May 25, 2014 at 6:25 p.m. Ella Jane Smith was born! How exciting! 
It all started on May 24, 2014. I had just gotten home from hanging out with friends (about midnight or so) and I was getting ready for bed! Before I even got in my bed, my dad came in my room and said "Andrea is going to the hospital now and mom is headed up to meet her and Sean. Why don't you ride up with your mom, bring your camera..." So we got to the hospital around 1 a.m. It was a LONG night.  They gave her an epideral and broke her water around 3 a.m. and she started to push about an hour later. She gave it her all. Noon came, and the doctors decided to give her a break. So we ate lunch, Andrea took a rest. She started pushing again, It was the longest day ever. Unfortunately, the doctor's discovered that Andrea's Pelvis bone is very small and tight, and the baby's head wasn't going to make it through.  They would have to do a c-section. Andrea did not want a c-section. She kept trying and trying to push. They finally took her in for a c-section, and Ella Jane Smith was born at 6:25 p.m that night. Weighing 7 pounds, .69 ounces, and 19 inches long. 









Welcome to the world Ella Jane! I sure do Love you!

xoxo
(video coming soon on vimeo)

No comments:

Post a Comment