September 7, 2014

Fall in Love with moments


                                      

Don't mean to jump the gun here, but In my mind it is officially FALL! 
I know...I know.. Fall technically doesn't really start until September 22, But the leaves are changing, the air is crisp, school is started, and my belly is stuffed with pumpkin chocolate chip bread from Great Harvest. So yeah...I think that means that Autumn is here. 

Now the quote above really stood out to me. 
"Fall in Love with moments."

Sometimes we take advantage of moments.
Our days are full of moments. 
From the moment we wake up,
to the moment we go to bed.
Moments.
Our whole life is made up of moments, and we should love every moment.

This week I went to the temple.
Enjoyed Regional Stake Conference.
And went on a Sunday Drive with my family.

                   

Ran into my cute cousin at the Temple!

                                            

My Friday lunch date!
We also walked 2.10 miles that day!



                     





Homework isn't stopping me from enjoying these last few warm days by the pool!



Our Sunday drive goal? To see a moose...
How many moose we saw: 0
But that's okay, because the pretty drive made up for it!


ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS

xoxo
SHLYN

No comments:

Post a Comment