September 1, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like autumn...

                                         Carly and I were fortunate enough to get into the same Biology class and the same Biology Lab this semester! There is nothing better than having your best friend in your class to suffer through by your side!

                                            
Really enjoying the Lab, as you can tell

                                      
Ella is growing so fast! Look how strong she is sitting up  in her bumbo chair!

     
I visited my Grandparents this week. Grandma showed me pictures of my Great Great Grandparents, 
Albert and Jane Van Leeuwen.
Grandma told me about the house they lived in when they came to Salt Lake City from Holland.
It didn't have plumbing so they had an outhouse in their backyard!
When my great grandpa (Albert Cornelius) was a little boy, he fell in the outhouse!
 YUCK!
The house still stands today, but luckily it has indoor plumbing now.

Selfies with the Lady Bean


Lemon Zucchini Cake made with fresh Zucchini from grandpa Dale's garden!

Park City Alpine Slides with the Family!







Boating with my Cats!
(not pictured: COURTNEY)


xoxo,
SHLYN

No comments:

Post a Comment