August 8, 2014

Cheese Dogs and Vespas

This week has consisted of diet coke, friends, and adventure. I went on a group date on tuesday night. We went to a rope swing out at Mona Lake, just south of Provo. It was so much fun! We had a great time! 
Selfies with Ella

Snapchat cards from Anna
                                                
I also went shopping with Carly and Livy this week. Shopping. You know what that means....CHEESE DOG ON A STICK! That's right. My favorite thing in the whole world, located right here at Fashion Place Mall! I love dogs. I love corn dogs. I LOVE CHEESE DOGS!








On Thursday, my car was getting fixed. (engine problems) So I was kind of stuck at home all day because I didn't have work.  I decided to go on a vespa ride and get a diet coke! It was a struggle riding back home with my drink...but I managed.




Can you say...HELMET HAIR?

On Thursday night, Tyler, Jeff, Phil, Anna, and I headed up to hike Neff's canyon. At the top, we found a rope swing from a tree, and we set up Phil's Slack Line. We had a good time. 








The tree swing was all fun and games...Until someone got hurt...


Tyler tried to do a two people swing...When he jumped on, I heard the rope snap. He and Anna fell and skidded down the hill. I was laughing so hard I only got a blurry picture. 
Luckily no one was REALLY hurt. Just a few scrapes.



xoxo
SHLYN

No comments:

Post a Comment