August 18, 2014

End of a Chapter...

These past few days have been so much fun! It is the end of summer. School starts on Wednesday. I think it is obvious to anyone who has gone to college how I feel about that. Yikes. Yuck. Yelp. I do not want this long summer break to end. But hey here's a great idea. I am just going to stay positive. There are so many things to be positive about this time of year. Fall is right around the corner...which means it's almost time to break out the boots and scarves (my favorite) When Fall is right around the corner, you know what else is coming. Yup. 129 days until my favorite day of the year! CHRISTMAS! Anyway, the end of summer always unwraps a whole new box of excitement. Canyon drives on the vespa, general conference, fall break, thanksgiving, football, hot chocolate, halloween, oh and did i mention boots and scarves? 








Bear Lake Round TWO with Dubs, Tyler, and Anna!
We had so much fun boating, four wheeling, and eating!


Tram ride at snowbird with the fam!




























So goodbye Summer 2014 I guess. 
You did well

xoxo
SHLYN


No comments:

Post a Comment