July 12, 2014

summer paradise

This week has been full of adventures. From karaoke, to free food. I don't even know where to start!
 
Here are pictures from this week! 

Walk's in the Park..

                               
photoshoot with Ella...


Summer fun with friends....



July 11, 2014. Known as 7/11 day, where slurpees are free and shlynny is happy!


Sno cones in Sugar House...
National Cow Day at Chickfla! If you dress up like a cow, you get a free meal. So me and Carly went... of course. I wore a cow spotted robe Carly found in her mom's closet. She found it and immediately called me. You know something great is about to happen when you answer a call from Carly and she says "I have a sexy favor to ask of you..." She wanted me to wear the robe to get free food. Haha
 



                                         

Even Jane got into the Cow Day spirit down in Miami!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment