May 11, 2013

18th Birthday!

Today was my 18th Birthday! WOOHOOO! I AM NOW AN ADULT! I had the greatest day ever! I woke up and went to breakfast at Original Pancake House with Mom, Dad, Andrea, Sean, Lindsay, Josh, Grandma, and Grandpa! It was so fun! Grandma and Grandpa gave me a cute card with money, and Lindsay and Josh gave me a gift card to my favorite place, pizzeria limone!  I ordered the White Chocolate, Macadamium nut pancakes with coconut syrup! Yum! 
 
My Yummy Pancakes!
 
After Breakfast, me, Mom and Dad went to the flower place called Noles Flowers to get the flower pots for our back yard, it was quite the adventure! We also got one for Grandma Jane for mother's day!
 
Dad and Mom with Grandma Jane's Plant

Me in the back with the plants
 
After the flower pot extravaganza, Dad took me Laptop shopping! I got a laptop for college! YAY! Thanks Mom and Dad!


 
After that, I thought it was just going to be a lonely night! All of my friends were "busy" So I sat at home with my new laptop! Andrea and Sean brought me some darling shoes for my birthday, and my cute neighbors (The Paces) brought me a cute shirt, which I put on immediately!
Also, on Friday I got a package in the mail from my cute sister and her family! There were many hand drawn cards from Hannah, and Jackson and They sent me a cute bracelet set for my birthday! Love them!
 
So I was just sitting at my computer, alone, being bored thinking that I wasn't going to be doing anything exciting for the night, then suddenly the garage door opened and my six favorite girls in the whole world came in singing Happy Birthday at the top of their lungs! LOVE THEM! Ruby, Courtney, Carly, Tessa, Zoe, and Taylor were all there and it made me so so happy to see them and find out that they were lying about being busy! They just were suprising me for my birthday! Those sneaky girls! 
 
They took my to pizzeria limone, they obviously know me too well!
I opened their cute presents after we ate, then we took these cute pictures!
Ruby, Me, Zoe, and Taylor

Ruby, Me, Zoe, and Taylor


Courtney, Zoe, Tessa, Ruby, Taylor, Me and Carly

Courtney, Zoe, Tessa, Ruby, Taylor, Me and Carly

Courtney, Zoe, Tessa, Ruby, Taylor, Me, and Carly

Ruby, Me, Zoe, and Taylor
 They are my favorite girls in the whole world! Taylor, Carly, and Courtney got me the cutest purse for my birthday. I love it so much, it even had things inside! Ice breakers, because Carly ALWAYS eats mine all.  Ice Cube candy, because Courtney has an empty container of them in her car full of her spare change and I always think it is candy so it is so disappointing when it is just a bunch of pennies and not candy.  There was also a CD in it, and a purple take out box.  I opened the purple take out box and it was full of my favorite thing ever. Lucky Charm Marshmallows.  Not the nasty cereal stuff, but just marshmallows! I screamed for joy and the whole restaurant looked at me.  It was fantastic.  Another thing in the bag was a little photo book with cute notes in it and full of pictures of us!  I don't think they realize this but I got a little teary eyed and I fell apart inside! It was then that I realized that we were all moving on when the summer was over and we have to make new college friends  Our college friends have a lot to live up to compared to our high school friends obviously because these girls are great!!! I also got a cute present from ruby! It was a silver box with an adorable picture holder inside, cute notepads that look like speech bubbles, and really cute pencils! I love it so much, it is so me!  Zoe and Tessa got me an adorable phone case that says "hangin' with my gnomies" on It. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen, I LOVE GNOMES!  I screamed when I opened that too! Which caused the restaurant to look at me again!  I got so many cute presents that I LOVE! Thank you cute friends! I love you to the moon and back!
 
After Pizzaria Limone, we went and got Ice Cream and came back to my house to do a photo booth movie.  It is hard to explain but we had a lot of fun doing it and I will post it as soon as it is finished!
 
We all grouped hugged and they left.  It was the best birthday ever!
 
Here are some of the Instagam shoutout's I got today:
 
 

from: Alice Abrams
me and her when we were tiny at Silver Lake
 

From: Courtney Shaeffer
Collage of darling pictures of me and her! LOVE!
From: Andrea
Cute Collage

From: Marron Gardner

 From: Melissa
 
Thanks for making my Birthday so great Everyone! Love you All!
 
May 11, 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment