May 6, 2013

Oh how I Hate Monday's...

MONDAYS

This is how I feel about Monday's:
His expression just shows it perfectly.

Monday's mean that the weekend is over. So, goodbye staying out with friends until midnight and hello homework, studying, waking up early, and LONG school days.  I guess there is ONE good thing about Monday's and that is LATE START DAY. On Monday's, our school doesn't start until 8:30 instead of 7:25 so I get an hour to sleep in.  It doesn't feel like much though...

Despite the fact that it was a Monday, I had a fairly good day!  For lunch, me, Carly, and Tessa went to the new Great Harvest Cafe acrossed the parkinglot from the orignal great harvest.  I got a yummy panini.  After that I took my friends back to school.  I do not have a fourth period on A Days, So I went to the mall! I bought some cute jewlery at Aeropostale.  When I got home I read my book on my Ipad. Then I remembered that I needed to visit Charlie and I needed to go walking, so do you know what I did? I walked to Charlie's House.  It was a 3.02 Mile walk there and took me a little less than an hour.  It was a longer walk back because I wasn't as energetic and I took a longer route.  So total I walked almost 7 miles today! I decided that I am going to try to walk alot this summer instead of driving.  It is a good exercise plus it saves gas! 

When I got home, I called my favorite restraunt Pizzeria Limone and ordered a Pizza. 

I went to pick it up with Max and he rode on my lap the whole way there! (which is kind of a pain in the butt especially when you have to make a turn)

When I got home i filled up the bath with water on bubbles, got a glass of water, cut up and orange, and grabbed my pizza to eat in the bath!  It was so relaxing and fun!  I love their Pizza! I talked on the phone with my mom while i was in the bath for about 30 mintes.  She is still in Houston. Here is a cool picture my Dad sent me over the weekend.


So It is a picture of my mom on Houston Street.  If you look closeley there is a white "X" on the street.  That "X" marks the spot where JFK got shot.  The building behind her is the building the shooter was in on the 6th floor.  I thought it was pretty neat and sad.

I ate dinner at Janette's yesterday.  Grandma, Grandpa, Jackson, Janette, and Todd were all there and we had a yummy lasagna with salad and garlic rolls.  Afterwards, I went and answered to the dance with Courtney.  He asked me with diapers and it said "I would feel like CRAP if you didn't go to Prom with me." So I answered a little like this.

I got this jar and filled it with Apple Juice, then on the tag I said
 "Jason, URINE LUCK! I am so excited TO GO (to prom i mean)"



I had it ready last Friday but didn't get it to him until Sunday.  Here is a picture of Taylor from Friday night drinking the "Urine."



Me and Courtney had fun delivering it.  They opened the door before we got the car so his family definately saw us.  It was so funny, we couldn't stop laughing. 

So that has been my week so far! Thank goodness Monday is almost over! Only 3 more late start monday's of my High School life ever! (There is techinacally 4, but May 27th doesn't count because it is memorial day and we don't have school)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment