May 10, 2013

Temple Run

This week has been so fun! On Tuesday I walked 7 miles around Holladay, and then walked 7 more miles on Wednesday!  After my long walk on Tuesday, Me, Josh, and Lindsay went to dinner and then to pick up my parents from the airport. (They were coming home from Dallas, where my dad was doing buisness)  After we picked them up we headed to our favorite yogurt place called "Yogurtland!"  There is one in Bountiful so it is kind of far but they are building one in Sugar House! In fact, it opens today! yay!

On Wednesday I had young women's.  We played Human Angry birds with the Young Men.  It didn't work out to well, but me and Alice Abrams had a good time sneaking stuffed animals in peoples hoodies without them realizing it.  Here is a picture of me with Allysson Barlow, our young woman president.  She doesn't know that I put a monkey in her hood!


After Young Womens, me and Alice headed up to Menchies, a frozen yogurt place not to far from us.  (Not as good as yogurtland) We had a good time catching up and laughing about the young women's activity that night. 

On Thursday It was my cute sister-in-laws birthday!  

Here is a picture of my Instagram shoutout to her for her birthday!
I went and got her cake bites from The Sweet Tooth Fairy and made her a little booklet of memories I have with her and some of my favorite moments spent with her!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY DEAR! 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Today I went to school.  I don't have a fourth period on A days, and Tessa and Carly didn't feel the need to go to their classes, so we ditched and went to do baptisms for the dead at the temple!  We had a good time, and I wore my maxi-dress for the first time! 

Tessa, Carly, and Me outside the Temple after Baptisms

Salt Lake City Temple 

Temple Grounds are beautiful this time of year
 After the temple, we walked across the street to City Creek Mall.  We went a cute little cafe called "Blue Lemon" and got yummy Italian Sodas! Me and Carly got raspberry coconut, and Tessa got vanilla. They were very good!

Carly's, Tessa's, and Ashlyn's Soda

Tessa enjoying her Italian Soda

Me enjoying MY Italian soda

Carly and Tessa
 After the Italian Soda's, we went back across the street to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building!  We went to the very top floor and took this darling picture with the temple! It was so fun to be with some of my favorite girls!
Tessa, Carly, and Me on the tenth floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
That's all for this week! I will be 18 years old tomorrow so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment