May 4, 2013

Ruby's Wisdom Teeth


Wow! I can't believe I haven't written for a whole week! Not much has happened this week! I got senior pictures by Becky Reed on Tuesday! She is so awesome, she did my sisters wedding pictures! Her website is called ravenbergphotography.com! I will have to post the pictures when I get them back.  After pictures, me and my parents ate at the cheescake factory.  It was delicious!  On Thursday me Carly and Zoe did homework.  When Zoe left, me and Carly took my sisters dog on a walk.  His name is Charlie.  I visit him every day while Andrea and Sean are at work.  We went walking all the way to Taylor Jones house.  She wasn't home though.  We waited but she never came! I ordered a cute prom dressthis week! I got it on laceaffair.com.


I visited Charlie this week 
Zoe and Taylor 

Yesterday after school, Carly picked me up and we got slurpees and got a free slice of bread at Great Harvest! It was fun, then she had to work so she dropped me off at the School and I went to the Art Room to watch my friend Zach Williams paint.  Courtney, Tessa, and Zoe were there to.  When we were done there, Zoe and Tessa went to go get Zach Clegg and me and Courtney left a little after, and met them at Jamba Juice.  We were getting smoothie for Ruby.  She got her wisdom teeth out, hence the title.  Me, Courtney, Tessa, Taylor, Zach Clegg, Hunter Moseley, and Zoe went to visit Ruby. She was very drugged up from the procedure.  It was so entertainig.  Afterwards, Me Taylor and Zach came to my house to make Mac and Cheese and we met up with Hunter, Carly, Zoe, Taylor, Cooper, and Lou later and we went and hiked ensign peak. Then we went and tried to find Gravity HIll (FAIL)



Hunter Moseley, Zach Clegg, and Carly
Salt Lake City from Ensign Peak

Taylor and Zoe overlooking Salt Lake City

The beautiful Capital Building
This morning I watched Lindsay run the Holladay 5K! Then Me Lindsay and Josh took my parents to the airport.  They are going to Texas.  When I got home, Ruby called me and asked if I would babysit her.  She had her Wisdom Teeth out and can't be unsupervised.  Her mom wanted to go the gym so Ruby came her and I kept an eye on her! It was fun! That's pretty much all that happened this week!

I will try to write alot next week! It will be my Birthday next Saturday, BIG 18! 

P.S. Thursday was Jeff's Birthday! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER CHRISTENSEN! I LOVE YOU! ONLY 51 MORE DAYS!


my Instagram shout out for Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment