May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Yesterday was mother's day! So I just want everyone to know how much I LOVE MY MOM!  She is the best person I know.  She always knows how to get me to laugh and she does so much for our family.  She has put up with five kids, and that doesn't even include dad! :)  I don't know what our family would do without her, I don't know what I would do without her! I Love You Mom, Happy Mother's Day!
Mom and Me on my blessing Day
 


Mom and Me on Sunset Cruise (Newport Beach 2012)


Cute Mom and Hannah on the tube at Lake Powell, clearly enjoying themselves



She is Awesome!



Surfing the Boat Wake at Lake Powell (2012)
My Mom and my cute sisters


Mom, Me, Melissa, and Andrea





I would also like to shoutout the other mothers that have been so motherly to me my whole life! My mom's cute sisters, and Grandma of course! Mom, Jan, Claudia, Janette, and Grandma being silly! so typical!
 
 
 
Thanks for all you do Momma! I Love you!
 
 
 
Yesterday was also my very good friends farewell! Weston Smith! He doesn't leave until June 12, but his farewell got scheduled a few weeks early do to other church things.  He will be leaving for the MTC on June 12 and is assigned to Alberquerque, New Mexico! He did such a good job!  Afterwards, we gathered at his house and there were enchiladas, Salsa, Beans, Rice, all sorts of salads, and ALOT of Desert! It was so yummy!  Here is picture of us with the missionary!
 

 


Taylor Jones, Tessa Gardner, Ruby Matesen, ELDER WESTON SMITH, Carly Bierman, Me, Courtney Shaeffer, and Zoe Jefferies! SO MUCH FUN!

Here is me and my cute friend Brooke Worthen at Weston's Farewell


After Weston's, I went home and we got to talk to Jeff for mother's day! Here are some pictures!
 

He is so funny!

Jeff and Me

Cute Boy
 
We just talked about picking him up and such, I can't believe there is only 42 days until I get to see my big brother!
Love you Jeff!
 
For Mother's Day, Me, Andrea, Sean, and Dad made dinner for mom.  Josh and Lindsay ate at her parents house, but brought desert for our family afterwards.  Our present for mom didn't arrive yet, but it should come today!
 
Well that was my awesome mother's day! Love you Mom!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment