May 19, 2013

You Only Senior Prom Once


Alright, where do I begin...let's just say that was the most fun LAST Dance ever.  Prom was amazing!  On Friday, me and the girls headed to the nail salon to get all pretty and prepped for Prom.
Zoe, Tessa, Carly, and Courtney all tagged along and had so much fun! 
Tessa and Zoe enjoying a pedicure



 Me Courtney and Carly enjoying our pedicures! 

My Pedicure Bath 

So after pedicures, Me, Courtney, Taylor and Carly went out to copper hills to watch Courtney play in the Lacrosse Senior game! It was so much fun! She played her hardest all season and I loved watching her work so hard all season.  She truly loves lacrosse and her team and i loved hearing her talk so highly about them all season! She is the best lacrosse player I know!

 Me, Carly, and Taylor
 Zach Williams came half way through the game
 GO COURTNEY GO

Taylor and Carly

So here is the truth, it was raining and cold outside and the car had just has good as view from the bleachers...so we watched from the car so we could stay warm! We still cheered court on and watched her the whole game! It was fun yelling out the windows, "GO COURTNEY, GO!" and people in the parkinglot would stare at us. Good times.

After the game, we went to Cafe Rio! It was kind of hard finding our way back home across the valley from Copper Hills, but we got there!  After Cafe Rio we went and met up with our friends and Jake Knights house! It was a fun night and everyone was so excited for Prom!
 So here is Taylor and Tessa. We were all very bummed out when Taylor didn't have a date to prom. We could tell she was sad that she wasn't going to be there, but she was such a good sport about it! She was so helpful and SO SO supportive about everything! She never once complained and she was happy for everyone else! I love Taylor for that reason, she is such a great friend! I Love you Taylor! We wanted Taylor to know that we loved her and that we could have more fun that any prom, so, Me, Tessa, Courtney, Ruby and Carly are going to the imagine dragons concert on Monday and Taylor wasn't able to get a ticket when they went on sale!  We all decided to pitch in and buy her a ticket, we left it on her porch and a few minutes later we got a text from her!  She was so excited!
 Me and Courtney admiring our nails
Weston being cute

Zach, Taylor, Tessa, Carly, Weston, Me, and Sarah

Here is some good news! My favorite frozen yogurt place called "Yogurtland" moved to sugarhouse this week!  It was only in Bountiful before and we would have to drive all the way out there just to please me!  We also ate there alot in California! So when it finally opened close to home, I was ecstatic! On Thursday, Sean and Andrea took me there.  After Jake's house on Friday night me and all my friends went there! I still haven't had enough of it yet!

PROM 2013

My Prom started bright and early on Saturday at 8:00 AM! Our dates came and picked us up and we drove for an hour out to Ogden, Utah!  My car was so fun.  It was Me and Jason, Nick Liddell and Maren Dall, and Michael Dellenbach and Tessa Garder.  We had such a good time!  After driving around a small town we finally found a dirt road to take us where we were supposed to go! It was a forest and it was so cool!  We walked through the forest and met up with more people from our group!  When we got the spot it was a rope course!  There was a guy and girl instructor and they took us to a tall post with studs sticking out of it about every foot or two.  At the top was a tiny, TINY platform which we were supposed to stand on, jump off and grab a rope hanging near by.  Luckly we were attatched to harnesses so if we fel we would slowly be lowered down  I was the first to go and once I got about haf way up i started freaking out.  I have a fear of heights!  I made it to the top platform ad my friends down below were very entertained by me.  I kept yelling "I'm going to pee my pants! AHH I am going to I swear!"  I was SO SCARED! I stood on the platform shaking and the rope seemed way farther then from down below and I knew I couldn't grab it so i just leaped off!  It was so fun!  Everyone went but people kept telling me I was by far the most entertaining! After that they took us to another course.  It was a tree with a rope hanging from it.  They harness you to that rope and then pull you up by your harness so high up and while they do that you are supposed to hang on to another red rope.  At the top the instructor yells for you to let go of the red rope and when you do that you fall and swing all the way between the trees so high and so far out!  It was so much fun!  When we finished that we turned back and there was canoes by the river.  We each got in a canoe with our date and had so much fun exploring! Oh yeah did I mention it was raining the whole entire morning?  Yup i jumped out of a tree in the pouring rain, and canoed down a river in the pouring rain! I didn't manage to get pictures when we were doing the ropes course, infact I totally forgot about my camera during this.  I guess I was having to much fun! Luckly I got this one when we were leaving of our car group.

Jason, Me, Tessa, Michael, Nick, and Maren

Why am I so much wetter than the others? Oh yeah, I didn't wear a hoodie and I was a little underdressed for the weather.  I Got soaked but I have never had so much fun!

On our way home, we stopped at Hector's and got burritos for lunch! It was so yummy and so much fun!  They dropped us off and then I took a short nap!  Before I knew it, it was 3:30 and it was time to start geting ready for Prom!  I took a bubble bath and then Andrea came over.  Mom did my makeup whie Andrea practiced braids on my hair.  I put my dress on then Andrea did my hair FOR REAL.  It turned out so pretty!  I am so thankful for my sweet sister to help me, she is so talented!

Me

My Hair

Here is me and my mom before my date came



So I got picked up at 5:30 and I was so excited!

Thanks for the help mom


Struggle

Me and Jason

 So He picked me up in His Dad's really nice car and Michael D. was in the back seat and we went to pick up his date, Tessa.  Then we went to dinner downtown at a restraunt called Faustina.  The rest of the group was there and it was so cool!  They had a room seperate from the restraunt for us that was really pretty.  There were four banquest tables making a rectangle.  Here were the people in my group.  Me, Jason Hoggard, Michael Dellenbach,  Tessa Gardner, Jon Pace, Sierra Tanner, Maren Dall, Nick Liddell, Campbell Mcgavin, Melissa King, Amber Vanderlinden, Noah Siddoway, Megan Hopkins, Nolan Bechthold, Matt Middelton, Kelsey Lunds, Robbie Neff, Shaylee Howard, Stephen Pinnock, Annie Watson,  Zach Nelson, Chelsea Coons, and Josh Pinnock!  It was so much fun!  The Food was so yummy!


 Me and Tessa
 My Dinner
 Maren, Nick, Campbell, and Melissa being classy

So we headed to the school after dinner for the dance.  It was decorated so pretty!  There were twlinking lights everywhere and the stairs were lit up with candles.  There was a giant ice sculpture of the Olympus "O" and it said "remember" underneath.  It was so pretty!  When we got there me and Tessa saw our girls and I have never been so excited to see my friends! We screamed and hugged and screamed some more! Everyone looked so beautiful!

 Tessa, Zoe, Me, Courtney, Carly, and Lu
Me and Carly!

 Me and Ivie Wilde
 Tessa and Zoe
Me and Tessa

Me Tessa and Carly

Zoe and Me

Me Courtney and Carly


 I am very dissapointed that this picture is blurry but here
is Carly, Courtney, Ruby, Me, Zoe, Lu, and Tessa



dancing the night away

Courtney and Me



friends never get old
Ivie Wilde, Weston Smih, Donald Kirk, Jake Knight, Tessa Gardner, Zoe Jefferies, Lu Fillipi, Jake Van Bourem, Zach Clegg, Dane Jensen, Carly Bierman, Me, and Courtney

Ivie, Weston, Donald, Jake, Zoe, Lu, Jake, Zach, Dane
Tessa, Carly, Me, Courtney, Ruby, and Hunter

Tessa, Michael, Jason, Me



 After the dance they had all of the seniors line up on the stairs to take a giant picture!  Here are some of my own pictures from when we were linging up, it was kind of squishy!
Zach Clegg, Lu Fillipi, Zoe Jefferies, Hillary Neff, Carly Bierman, Tessa Gardner, and Me
Sarah Stringham and Me

Tessa Gardner and Hunter Moseley (Best Friends since Birth)

Jason and Me

Tessa and Michael

Kelsey Lund!

Me and My favorite Junior, he asked a senior girls that didn't get asked (HOW SWEET IS THAT?) anyway, I love this kid!


Me and Emily Brown





Jamision and Me modeling some more

After the dance we went to Noah Siddoways house and changed.  There was a hypnotist there! He did a really cool show and even hypnotised some people! He tried it on my but I was laughing to hard!



Jason, Michael, Tessa and Me

After the hypnotist, we all got in cars and the girls had NO IDEA where we were going!  We got to a kids house and went to his backyard.  They had rented out the bouncy slides from carnivals and made our own personal carnival!  There was treats and all! It was so much fun!

Kelsey Lund and Me



campbell!




Nick Liddell and Jon Pace

Me and Tessa trying to take a picture while sliding down together

Tessa and Me on the slide


So Prom was a success! I have never had so much fun!  Even in the rain it was the funnest thing ever and nothing could have made it better!  Thank you so much Jason for giving me the best, last high school dance ever!

OLYMPUS HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PROM 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment