May 14, 2013

Smile

Okay so first things first.  It is officially summer! Not summer vacation, school isn't over yet, BUT I did have my first sno-cone of the season and to me that IS summer right there.  Me. Courtney, and Carly went to African Ice and got ourselves some yummy sno-cones! So let's put away those Ski's and Poles and break out the shorts and flip flops because SUMMER IS HERE! I couldn't be happier!

Now to the best part of my day.  I made a list.  Okay, laugh at me all you want but this wasn't just any list.  This was the best list ever.  I decided that the end of the school year is so stressful and tiring and we all just want to be done, and so I made a list to take some of the "senioritis" away.  So here is the totally awesome list I made today, during Seminary (Mom if you are reading this, by seminary I mean my free time after school, I really pay attention in seminary every day.) 

My "Thing's to look forward to" List
  • May 18th- PROM
  • May 20th- Imagine Dragons Concert
  • May 21st- Senior Service Night
  • May  21st- Senior Panoramic picture
  • May 27th- Memorial Day, NO SCHOOL!
  • May 31st- Spokane
  • June 4th- YEARBOOK
  • June 6th- Graduation Day
  • June 6th- Graduation Party
  • June 7th- Senior Trip
  • June 20th- Youth Conference
  • June 24th- MEXICO (JEFFY)
  • July 3rd- Miami
  • July- LAKE POWELL
  • August- Newport Beach
 
So sometimes you just have to forget all the stressful, hard things in your life and make a list of thing's you can start looking forward too! So seniors, keep calm it's almost time to throw that cap and gown on and graduate! The End!
 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment