May 22, 2013

Back to Blogging

Wow. What a week it has been so far. So Monday night, Me, Tessa, Taylor, Carly, Ruby, and Courtney headed down to Utah Valley University for the IMAGINE DRAGONS CONCERT!!! We pre-ordered Cafe Rio, picked it up, and then headed to the concert! It was the best thing I have ever done, and I am so glad I got to enjoy it with my favorite girls!  
Taylor, Tessa, Me, Ruby, Courtney, and Carly



The Arena

Tessa was Very excited









































The main singer got lifted up to the celing to beat the giant drum hanging SO COOL






So the concert was more fun than anything.  By the end, me and my friends were stadning on the chairs dancing.  We were all so sweaty and so in to it that it we didn't even care what people around us thought.  WE LOVE IMAGINE DRAGONS!  After the concert, we had a dance party in the car, it was so funny.  We were sticking out of the sun roofs and the windows and the traffic was so busy everyone was making fun of us I am pretty sure.  We didn't get back unti l:30 AM but it was totally worth it! I LOVE IMAGINE DRAGONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment